Saturday, June 8, 2024

What is this place...

No matter how you ended up here, I am glad to meet you virtually.

My name is Larry, and I am a huge scale model nerd. I am also a PhD Candidate in Curriculum Studies, currently in my 2nd year. Now you know that writing is a big thing to me, so maybe I will start to write something today about my biggest passion: Scale modelling. 

Well, in this little blog space, you will find my personal scale modelling diaries. I mainly dig car models, sometimes tanks, planes, figures, giant robots...well spread! 

My inventory is quite fascinating, I believe. I'm so much into rare models from the far past, so you might find something interesting here, which is part of the reason why I wanted to start this blog in the first place!

It's all about my life, honestly. Let me show you what I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment